Too lazy to whip out your Android-powered phone every time it buzzes in your pocket? Maybe the LiveView Android accessory from Sony Ericsson might be what you’ve been looking for. This tiny device sports a small 1.3-inch OLED display and can be worn like a watch on your wrist, similar to the new iPod nano. It’s capable of communicating with Android 2.x devices and will function similar to a desktop widget. You’ll be able to control your music, get instant notifications, tweets, and Facebook updates directly on the device, not to mention see who is calling you. The irony is that this device currently won’t work on most Xperia devices since they’re stuck without Android 2.x for a while, though the idea is to release this accessory later this year, after the Android 2.1 update has arrived. Check out a video of the LiveView in action after the jump.
- AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum
- Xiaomi CEO Admits The iPhone Is Still The Best Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Follow: accessory, Android, ericsson, Sony, sony ericsson, xperia,