Sony has announced some hardware upgrades to its VAIO lineup, giving potential customers a better choice of computers to choose from.
First up, the VAIO E Series offers faster 2.66GHz Core i5 580M and 2.53GHz Core i5 460M processor options, not to mention a 2GHz Pentium dual-core option for those on a tighter budget.
The EA and EB models offer the option for Mobility Radeon HD 5650 graphics and 1080p displays. In case you’re conscious about color, purple is also a color option for you.
The Vaio F’s existing GeForce GT 330M gets bumped to a juicier GeForce GT 425M, and a USB 3.0 connector port is also included.
Finally, Sony’s all-in-one 24-inch VAIO L will be getting the option of a Blu-ray drive, 2TB hard drive, TV tuner, and quad-core processor. It’s also worth mentioning that Sony is offering a free full HD upgrade on all EB and EC laptops (while supplies last) until October 9th.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Microsoft Launches Another Scroogled Campaign Against The Chromebook
- Linutop 5 Fanless Mini Linux Desktop
- Thecus N2310 NAS Sips On Just 5W Of Power
- Acer Z3-600 AIO Desktop Announced
- Follow: radeon, Sony, sony vaio, vaio,
- Seen at: blog.discover.sonystyle