First up, the VAIO E Series offers faster 2.66GHz Core i5 580M and 2.53GHz Core i5 460M processor options, not to mention a 2GHz Pentium dual-core option for those on a tighter budget.
The EA and EB models offer the option for Mobility Radeon HD 5650 graphics and 1080p displays. In case you’re conscious about color, purple is also a color option for you.
The Vaio F’s existing GeForce GT 330M gets bumped to a juicier GeForce GT 425M, and a USB 3.0 connector port is also included.
Finally, Sony’s all-in-one 24-inch VAIO L will be getting the option of a Blu-ray drive, 2TB hard drive, TV tuner, and quad-core processor. It’s also worth mentioning that Sony is offering a free full HD upgrade on all EB and EC laptops (while supplies last) until October 9th.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-05-07: Sony Introduces Vaio Fit Line To Offer A 'Step Up' From Entry-Level Laptops
- 2012-06-04: Sony VAIO T Series Ultrabook
- 2011-08-31: Sony VAIO L Series helps you explore a 3D environment
- 2011-03-07: Sony announces VAIO S Series laptop for performance oriented folks
- 2010-11-12: Sony VAIO Holiday Signature Collection Laptops Bring a Touch of Style