Best Buy’s holiday preview might have accidentally unveiled Sony’s Google TV launch ahead of schedule, as the BRAVIA NSX-46GT1 was on show, displaying its 46-inch edge-lit LED display. The TV uses a USB adapter to hook up to a Wi-Fi network when there isn’t a wired Ethernet connection and works very much like a reference Google TV unit. The TV includes universal TV/Web searching and Chrome browsing, not to mention quick access to sites such as Amazon and YouTube. A separate Google TV box was also on display at the event, but it wasn’t mentioned if this was a dedicated Sony device or something else like the Logitech Revue. Sony’s Google TV is expected to be officially introduced at Sony’s October 12th event.
Next Story: HP Slate 500 Pictured Again
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014