Sony’s Vaio range of notebooks have never been cheap in the first place, but now we have an upgraded Vaio Z notebook which will certainly pile on the hurt on your bank account. Why do we say so? Well, the $2,249.99 starting price point is a very good reason, but for that kind of money, you will be able to choose from Intel Core i5-460M (2.53GHz), Core i5-580M (2.66GHz) or Core i7-640M (2.8GHz) processors, hold up to 8GB RAM, carry a 512GB SSD, with an SDXC memory card reader, NVIDIA’s GeForce GT330M graphics card and an optional Blu-ray Disc burner thrown into the mix. Something tells us this won’t be a fast selling device simply because of its price.
Next Story: Denon RCD-N7 Apple AirPlay CD Receiver
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2012-06-04 Sony VAIO T Series Ultrabook
- 2011-03-07 Sony announces VAIO S Series laptop for performance oriented folks
- 2010-06-23 Sony VAIO X updated