T-Mobile has lifted the wraps on its upcoming Android-powered G2 HSPA+ phone, as its T-Mobile Scoop site already pictures the device, confirming that it’ll be powered by an 800MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor, which is still slower than the 1GHz processors that we’re used to seeing nowadays. Aside from that, it has also been confirmed that the G2 will be running Android 2.2, Flash Player 10.1, as well as one-touch quick keys. That’s all the details for the moment, but we’re keeping an eye out to see if the leaked pricing details tally with the official announcement.
Next Story: New Automatic Lacing Shoes Surface
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2011-01-17: Dell Streak 7 to be released on February 2?
- 2010-08-29: Froyo for the T-Mobile G2 seen up close and personal
- 2010-09-29: Pre-Ordered T-Mobile G2 Gets Shipped Early