T-Mobile in the UK is the latest mobile carrier in that part of the world that has decided to withdraw the HTC Desire’s Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade. The main reason behind it? They apparently sent out the German version, as according to a fair number of upgraders, they noticed that there was a handful of German-language applicatoins on the handsets after the installation. Users of this mysterious German Android 2.2 update will be prompted to re-download the Froyo upgrade in due time when the English version hits the scene.
Next Story: Peek Rolls Out Peek 9 Email Device
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-05-03: ViewSonic ViewPad 10 gets Android update
- 2011-04-21: Motorola DEFY receives Froyo update
- 2011-01-09: myTouch Slide Android 2.2 update delayed because of two issues?