Love a game of ping pong – or in other words, table tennis? The Table Tennis Trainer is the perfect addition to your home then, where it will play on the principal of being a much smaller scale tennis ball machine, spitting out a steady stream of balls for you to fine tune your single’s game. Of course, once the machine has run its course, you will need to pick up those wayward balls yourself, but that shouldn’t be too much of a hassle if your main intention is to up your game, right? You can choose from three settings – underspin, topspin and heavy topspin to help you learn how to return those balls just right. Capable of holding up to 110 balls, the Table Tennis Trainer comes with an adjustable speed dial which can deliver balls at any rate from 12 to 70 per minute. Surely $149.95 is cheaper than hiring a coach in the long term, eh?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!