TiVo has some new pricing options for its range of set-top boxes, which means that customers are now able to pick up the TiVo Premiere for free up front, as long as they agree to a two-year contract at $19.95/month. A one-year contract of $19.95/month will only require the subscriber to pay $99 up front. In case you’re allergic to contracts, the Premiere will set you back $300, though monthly service fees will be cheaper at $12.95/month. It’s worth noting that after the one- or two-year contract expires, the company will continue to charge $19.95/month until the customer cancels the subscription or switches to a lower rate.
Next Story: Samsung NX100 Mirrorless Camera Goes Official
- 2013-11-14: New TiVo Slide Pro Remote Announced
- 2013-10-24: New TiVo Feature Allows DVRs To Live Stream Content On iPhones, iPads
- 2013-04-04: Verizon Considering Dropping Contracts Following T-Mobile's UnCarrier Plans
- 2013-03-11: TiVo Mini Extends Set-Top-Box To Additional Rooms For $99
- 2012-12-18: Spotify App Added To TiVo Premiere Boxes
- 2012-09-26: Tivo Stream, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4 announced