TiVo has some new pricing options for its range of set-top boxes, which means that customers are now able to pick up the TiVo Premiere for free up front, as long as they agree to a two-year contract at $19.95/month. A one-year contract of $19.95/month will only require the subscriber to pay $99 up front. In case you’re allergic to contracts, the Premiere will set you back $300, though monthly service fees will be cheaper at $12.95/month. It’s worth noting that after the one- or two-year contract expires, the company will continue to charge $19.95/month until the customer cancels the subscription or switches to a lower rate.
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014
- Follow: contract, tivo,
- Seen at: electronista