Now this is interesting, adding a physical keyboard to your iPhone. While most people are more than comfortable with the iPhone’s virtual keyboard, there are others out there who are still struggling to get used to it. Using the keyboard is as easy as flpping it out, while once you’re done with it, all you need to do is flip it back in. It will play nice with a variety of iPhone apps including e-mail, web browsing, “jotting” down notes and even entering calendar functions. Expect it to ship this November, and with the limited quantity available, we aren’t surprised that it is already out of stock. Regardless of whether you place an order for the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 model, they will still retail for $49.99.
- 2014-03-05: Al13 v2 iPhone Bumper Claims To Deliver Zero Signal Loss
- 2014-01-08: Sensus Case Introduces Pressure-Sensitive Touchpads For The iPhone
- 2013-08-16: Lazyglasses Helps You Watch TV While Completely Lying Down
- 2013-08-08: This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-06-07: Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2013-05-16: Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are