Now this is interesting, adding a physical keyboard to your iPhone. While most people are more than comfortable with the iPhone’s virtual keyboard, there are others out there who are still struggling to get used to it. Using the keyboard is as easy as flpping it out, while once you’re done with it, all you need to do is flip it back in. It will play nice with a variety of iPhone apps including e-mail, web browsing, “jotting” down notes and even entering calendar functions. Expect it to ship this November, and with the limited quantity available, we aren’t surprised that it is already out of stock. Regardless of whether you place an order for the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 model, they will still retail for $49.99.
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June