The Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones are now available in five designs to suit most tastes, regardless of the kind of musical genre you’re rockin’ to. Since these earphones were specially tuned by engineers who deal with the stage earphones of your favorite artists, you can be sure that your ears will appreciate the quality. Apart from looking good, you will also be able to enjoy up to 24 dBs of noise isolation, while each pair is equipped with a quartet of ear cushions that deliver a snug fit, making it ideal for periods of extended listening. We don’t think it will be as hardy as Corsair’s HS1 USB gaming headset, but it ought to rock it with the best.
Next Story: Toshiba Folio 100 debuts at IFA 2010
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2011-06-30: Ultimate Ears Custom Stage Earphones get customized art design
- 2011-05-24: Etymotic introduces Awareness features to hf3 and mc3 Noise Isolating Headsets
- 2010-08-24: Logitech expands Ultimate Ears with new models