A leaked picture of what is apparently Nikon’s upcoming Coolpix P7000 camera has surfaced, and if it’s legitimate, it’ll look very similar to Canon’s G11 camera, which means that they’ll probably be going head to head with each other. Details on the P7000 weren’t mentioned, but it’s expected to sport a larger-than-usual image sensor and 720p video recording. Aside from the P7000, pictures of the S8100 and S80 were also leaked, giving us an idea of what to expect further down the food chain. The S8100 is expected to offer a 10x zoom lens and is capable of 1080p video recording. Full details are expected to arrive sometime soon.
- 2014-04-17: Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-01-29: Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2009-08-04: Nikon Coolpix S1000pj projector camera, live photos, schematics
- 2010-07-27: Nikon Camera Announcements On The 17th And 19th Of August?