A leaked picture of what is apparently Nikon’s upcoming Coolpix P7000 camera has surfaced, and if it’s legitimate, it’ll look very similar to Canon’s G11 camera, which means that they’ll probably be going head to head with each other. Details on the P7000 weren’t mentioned, but it’s expected to sport a larger-than-usual image sensor and 720p video recording. Aside from the P7000, pictures of the S8100 and S80 were also leaked, giving us an idea of what to expect further down the food chain. The S8100 is expected to offer a 10x zoom lens and is capable of 1080p video recording. Full details are expected to arrive sometime soon.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Follow: camera, compact camera, coolpix, digital camera, nikon,
- Seen at: nikonrumors