You might have seen our previous reports on Murata Girl, the cute little robot that went around on its unicycle. Now the robot has received its annual upgrade and is currently in its third version, which is now capable of negotiating a lightly curved S-shaped balance beam while riding the unicycle. Just as a measure of improvement, last year the robot was already capable of moving forwards and backwards on the beam, though turning wasn’t possible. This robot will be demonstrated at the upcoming CEATEC show in early October, so stay tuned!
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland