You might have seen our previous reports on Murata Girl, the cute little robot that went around on its unicycle. Now the robot has received its annual upgrade and is currently in its third version, which is now capable of negotiating a lightly curved S-shaped balance beam while riding the unicycle. Just as a measure of improvement, last year the robot was already capable of moving forwards and backwards on the beam, though turning wasn’t possible. This robot will be demonstrated at the upcoming CEATEC show in early October, so stay tuned!
- Andy Rubin To Head Up Google's New Robots Division
- Prototype Robotic “Heart” Runs Off Urine
- K5 Autonomous Data Machine Is A 300-Pound Crime Fighting Robot
- MOSS Robot Kit Helps You Get Started Even Without Having A Clue
- Macy Gets Robot To Launch Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Follow: robot,
- Seen at: plasticpals