The VP of Videotron has dropped a hint that an iPhone will be specially constructed for the 1700MHz AWS band, with said handset arriving on both Wind and T-Mobile carriers. Of course, rumors of a T-Mobile iPhone has been persistent for a long time already to say the least, and this serves to cement the fact that such a handset is on its way for long suffering T-Mobile subscribers. Then again, rumors will always remain as that until something concrete comes out, so get ready that bucket of salt from the get go.
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]