The Samsung Intercept which will be made available via Virgin Mobile (which is incidentally, the first Android device from Virgin Mobile), although we do not yet know when or how much the Intercept is going for. Well, it has already started to make an appearance over at Target stores for $249.99 which is pretty decent when you think about it considering the handset is a pre-paid model, and that alone rules out monthly commitment fees. Sprint themselves are already offering the Intercept which retails for $99 albeit with a 2-year contract. Just to know what the Samsung Intercept holds, it is powered by Android 2.1 and comes with a 3.2-inch 240 × 400 capacitive touchscreen display, a 3.2-megapixel camera with video capture capability, a 1500 mAh battery, a microSD memory card slot, a 3.5mm headset jack and a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard.
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: Samsung, virgin, virgin mobile,
- Seen at: androidcentral