Palm has decided to stop all webOS developer approvals after realizing that there was a virtual keyboard leak, marking the second time a keyboard was seen in webOS code. The latest leak that gave the game away was the parameter VirtualKeyboardEnabled=False, where changing the value to True could show just what Palm has up their sleeves down the road despite not invoking any reaction from a webOS-powered device at press time. Some people might speculate that this keyboard will make its mark on the mysterious webOS tablet alongside future smartphones if HP decides to go ahead.
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09 Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28 Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09 @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10 LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-01-24 HP Topaz specs leaked
- 2010-11-07 Five Future Palm Devices Appear In webOS 2.0 Code?
- 2010-12-13 Palm to deliver new version of webOS