If you happen to be an avid reader of The Times of India, then chances are you would have been surprised with a fully voiced, audio ad from Volkswagen the moment you unfold the publication. This is a totally different idea when it comes to newspaper as, and we think that the readership will be split as to whether they would like to see similar ads in the future or not. After all, the younger generation might just find this to spur them on to reading actual physical papers instead of electronic publications, but the older generation prefer their newspapers to be, well, newspapers. You can check out Volkswagen’s ad in the extended post, but one thing’s for sure – Volkswagen surely made an impact (adverse or otherwise) with their ad.
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Interested In Acquiring Deezer
- Music-Streaming Service Deezer Coming To The U.S. In 2014
- Follow: newspaper, volkswagen, vw,
- Seen at: dvice