PayPal’s Laura Chambers has confirmed that the company will be releasing an updated PayPal iOS app in the next day or so that will allow users to deposit checks by photographing the front and back of the check. Some banks have already implemented a system that allows users to deposit checks via scanned images, though PayPal will be one of the first companies to implement the feature into a mobile application. Maybe in the near future we’ll even be able to do away with checks entirely.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 First To Support PayPal Fingerprint Payment Authorization
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-19: Samsung MWC 2014 Event May Unveil Partnership With PayPal