Love the Thirsty Traveler documentary? Then you will probably find news of wine filling stations arriving in the US from next year onwards to be a refreshing one. After all, who cares about making sure your vehicle has enough gas, when you can always pump your old wine bottles with fresh new wine whenever you feel like it? The idea of Astrid Terzian, these self-serve wine pump stations are not only eco-conscious but cost-effective as well. All you need to do is bring your own container and you are able to fill it up to the brim with premium alcohol, but we do wonder what kind of ID verification will come into play to make sure no underaged kids learn the finer vices of at such a tender age.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!