The NPD has just released its August sales figures for the US, and the Xbox 360 is king of the hill for the month, having outsold the PS3 and Wii for the third month in a row – and currently is comfortable with a quartet of games in the software top 10 list. On the whole though, the industry suffered from its worst August on record since 2006, with sales falling by as much as 10% to $818.9M compared to $910.3M in August 2009. This was blamed on lower folks adopting portable hardware, software and accessories. Well, nothing can continue going up forever, and some correction is to be expected, but the current lows might take some time (and plenty of quality titles) to get out of.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2012-03-08: Xbox 360: still the best-selling console in the US
- 2012-02-09: Xbox 360 is still the best selling console in the US
- 2011-10-14: Xbox 360 still selling well