With Windows Live Mail and Gmail getting plenty of attention recently, Yahoo Mail might not be your first choice when it comes to creating an email account. Of course, Yahoo isn’t going to give up just like that and it has announced a new cleaner, faster, and more social version of Yahoo Mail that will be debuting in the next few weeks. The interface has been revamped, and going through emails with links from Flickr or YouTube should be a more pleasant experience, as photos or videos will automatically be embedded in the email. Facebook and Twitter integration is also included as part of Yahoo’s strategy to integrate social media into its products, allowing users to update their Facebook or Twitter statuses easily. That question is, will the new interface be enough to entice users who are already using Windows Live Mail or Gmail?
Next Story: T-Mobile Android Tablet On Its Way?
- 2014-04-16 Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15 Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07 Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02 Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01 Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition
- 2014-01-08 Yahoo Mail Now Encrypts All Connections
- 2013-12-19 Yahoo Mail Updated To Bring Tabs Back
- 2013-12-15 Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Apologizes For Mail Outage
- 2013-12-12 Yahoo Mail Was Down Due To A Hardware Problem
- 2010-02-05 Facebook Email Coming?