The Top Shot Elite controller from Activision has gone through its paces at the FCC, where it looks as though consumers will have yet another gun controller to choose from in the near future. The Top Shot will rely on a sensor bar as well as a high-sensitivity camera for movement tracking, where the gun itself features analog controllers located near the end of its barrel and on the back of the gun’s grip. For those who love shotguns in games, the pump-action reloading mechanism will definitely work in their favor. The scope located on the Top Shot features a red lens which is touted to deliver a different perspective on the environment whenever you play. The Top Shot will be released in conjunction with a hunting game known as Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011. No idea on its pricing just yet, but it will hit the market this fall on for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii platforms.
- 2014-02-21 New Tony Hawk Game Confirmed
- 2014-02-12 Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-06 Call Of Duty Franchise To Get 3 Year Dev Cycle
- 2013-11-25 Activision Claims Crash Bandicoot Has Not Been Sold To Sony
- 2013-11-22 Atari 2600 Action Figures Pays Homage To Activision's Heroes
- 2011-04-12 Guitar Hero not dead, series is on "hiatus"
- 2009-05-07 DJ Hero Turntable Controller
- 2010-09-16 Activision Wants to Sell You Deleted Scenes from Your Video Games