Check out the HÃ¶vding (“chieftain” in Swedish) helmet – it might seem to be a rather silly design, but make no mistake about it – this working prototype will deploy itself the moment it detects a rather harsh knock, protecting your noggin’ in the process. Of course, this isn’t exactly the most stylish helmet in the market either, and chances are people will laugh at you when you place this over your melon, but what price are you willing to pay to ensure you will survive ordinary crashes? The shell of the HÃ¶vding is detachable, waterproof and washable, where you can choose from different colors to match different outfits.
- 2014-03-13: Skull Orbic H.I. MIPS Helmet Warns You If It Is Seriously Damaged
- 2013-11-12: Hövding Invisible Bike Helmet - An Idea Worth Investing In?
- 2013-10-17: This Motorcycle Helmet Features A Rearview Camera, Turn-By-Turn Directions
- 2013-08-05: C-Preme Announces BULT Helmet With Integrated HD Camera
- 2013-05-01: Torch Helmet Makes You Visible From Any Angle