The Android 2.2 Froyo update situation must be irritating Galaxy S owners all around, since it has taken quite a bit of time to arrive. Some users over in Nordic countries already have managed to get hold of it, and reports were in that UK users will be getting the update in early November. Now Samsung has confirmed that the firmware update will be available for all operator versions by the end of November, which we assume will include the Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G and Fascinate. Considering that the Galaxy S is Samsung’s high-end phone, we hope that the update arrives on time, keeping users in touch with the latest Android version.
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, froyo, galaxy s, Samsung,
- Seen at: mobilemag