While the AlphaUI back-typing keyboard was spotted as a prototype by us back in June this year, the company has just announced the device, where it will function as a back-typing keyboard for tablets. The learning curve might just be more challenging than a regular keyboard, since your fingers will have to learn up the new positions of keys and work in a manner they’ve never done before. The AlphaUI will be attached to your tablet, where your fingers will dance across the rear side. It will ship with a custom virtual keyboard app, and AlphaUI claims that those who mastered it are capable of hitting up to 250 characters/minute – not too shabby, eh? It is still in a beta form factor, so we hope that the final device will hit the market soon.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!