The folks over at Microsoft should be pretty happy to hear that both Best Buy and Amazon seem to have stopped accepting pre-orders for the Kinect, though there still is the option to purchase it bundled with a new Xbox 360. Considering that Microsoft spent a juicy $500 million on promoting the device, it’s good to see it offer results. Of course, there are still third party sellers out there, so if you can’t find it at those two retailers, you might want to try elsewhere, just don’t let others overcharge you due to its popularity.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2013-01-08: Target Launches Year-Round Price Match Of Online Retailers
- 2012-10-12: Best Buy to match the prices of online retailers this holiday season to prevent "showrooming"
- 2010-11-07: Microsoft Kinect Sold Out At Various Retailers