The folks over at Microsoft should be pretty happy to hear that both Best Buy and Amazon seem to have stopped accepting pre-orders for the Kinect, though there still is the option to purchase it bundled with a new Xbox 360. Considering that Microsoft spent a juicy $500 million on promoting the device, it’s good to see it offer results. Of course, there are still third party sellers out there, so if you can’t find it at those two retailers, you might want to try elsewhere, just don’t let others overcharge you due to its popularity.
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2013-01-08 Target Launches Year-Round Price Match Of Online Retailers
- 2012-10-12 Best Buy to match the prices of online retailers this holiday season to prevent "showrooming"
- 2010-11-07 Microsoft Kinect Sold Out At Various Retailers