Guys might just love the virtual window shopping experience with the Amazon Windowshop on the iPad, where you can flip through a bunch of devices until something catches the attention of your eye (much to the chagrin of your wallet, of course). This new app will be free, allowing you to go through what seems to be an endless inventory of products which are both physical and digital on Amazon. Tapping a thumbnail will see a small window pop up with photos, details, and reviews amongst others, with the option for you to make an app purchase securely there and then. Seems to be a pretty good time (and money) waster to us, so buyer beware!
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone