By now you probably know that Google likes to name various versions of its Android OS after food, and we’ve already seen Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.0/2.1, and 2.2 being called Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, and Froyo (frozen yogurt) respectively. Aside from that, Android 3.0 will be dubbed Gingerbread, followed by Honeycomb. Now word is going around that Android 4.0 will be called Ice Cream, another frozen dessert. While there hasn’t been any official confirmation on the code name just yet, it’s expected that Android 4.0 Ice Cream will be arriving around mid-2011.RELATED
- Nearly A Third Of Evernote's Revenue Comes From Its Store
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, cupcake, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb,
- Seen at: examiner