By now you’re probably have heard of Apple’s “There’s an app for that” tagline that promotes the App Store and iOS devices. We’ve already seen competitors try and copy it and make jokes about it. The campaign did a good job to promote the App Store, and thus Apple should be pretty happy to be awarded a trademark for said phrase, the result of a trademark application which was filed on December 4th 2009. Perhaps Apple’s fancy tagline helped us subconsciously want the iPhone.
Next Story: DIY connector brings iPhone and iPad together
- 2013-12-02: Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- 2013-07-22: LG Files Trademark Applications In Korea For G Devices
- 2013-02-05: Apple Loses iPhone Trademark In Brazil
- 2013-01-30: Apple Trademarks Store Layout And Design
- 2012-08-02: Sony registers "Reality Racer" trademark, upcoming game for the PS Vita?
- 2011-09-16: Microsoft App Store Approach for Windows 8 Metro Apps
- 2011-07-18: Apple App Store 7-day return window officially open in Taiwan
- 2011-07-11: App Store app prices predicted to increase this year