While Sharp might have a display to match Apple’s Retina Display on its IS03 phone, Apple is still keen to remind consumers how good its Retina Display is, by coming up with a new television commercial for the iPhone 4, highlighting that the display will show every freckle, every wrinkle, every word, every tweet, tune, battle, and memory looking more beautiful than more. The new ad is titled “Every” and is featured in Apple’s iPhone 4 TV ad gallery. The new iPhone 4 commercial is the first to debut in the US since the original batch of four commercials was released in mid-July. If you’re wondering what all the fuss about the iPhone 4 is about, check out our in-depth iPhone 4 review. Video after the jump.
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Apple Inc, iphone 4, retina display, sharp,
- Seen at: macrumors