Archos’ line of new tablets are powered by Google’s Android OS, and it is nice to see the Archos Gen8 running on Android 2.2 Froyo as you ought to be able to see in the video above. All it requires at the moment are a bunch of optimizations as well as handful of bug fixes before the firmware update can be released to the masses, so good luck to the development team who must crack their heads to get this done soonest possible! You are unable to view the video at the moment since Google is processing the video encode, so check back later just in case something magically happens.
Next Story: 320GB PlayStation 3 retails for $350 sans Move
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-05-03: ViewSonic ViewPad 10 gets Android update
- 2011-03-11: WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab arriving a little too late?
- 2010-11-18: Hannspree's Hannspad Tablet Runs Android 2.2 with Custom UI