This article was filed in and was tagged with Belkin, FCC and gateway.
You might remember the Conserve Gateway that was introduced by Belkin a short while ago, and now the device is one step closer to being available as it has taken the time to get approval from the FCC (link no longer exists). In case you missed the earlier report, the Conserve Gateway is designed to be attached to a smart meter at your home and send relevant information about usage to your computer, allowing you to find out which device is using all the juice in your house. Some folks claim that the device has already started to pop up around the country, so if you have an interest in this, you might want to keep your eyes open for it.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2013-08-08: Acer DA241HL/Gateway N1-2400 Hits The FCC
- 2011-12-23: Belkin Wemo arrives at the FCC
- 2011-11-07: Belkin LiveAction camera remote heads for the iPhone