It has been confirmed that the D-Link Boxee Box will begin to ship from November 10th onwards, where it will come pre-loaded with Boxee 1.0 to get you started right out of the box (no pun intended). As for folks who placed a pre-order from Amazon, they ought to receive their Box from as early as November 11th, while regular Boxes should start making their appearance in stores on November 17th. Guess those who really can’t play the waiting game would do well to place an Amazon pre-order instead.
- 2013-07-03: Samsung Confirms Boxee Acquisition
- 2013-07-03: Rumor: Samsung Purchased Boxee For Under $30 Million
- 2013-04-09: Boxee Box Rebranded To Cloud DVR
- 2012-10-26: Is Boxee Giving Away Free Boxee TVs?
- 2012-10-16: Boxee's Cloud DVR may convince you to ditch cable
- 2011-12-27: Boxee 1.5 update on the way
- 2011-11-16: Boxee Live: TV HD Tuner for Boxee Box
- 2010-09-26: D-Link's Boxee Box Hits The FCC