China Mobile attempts to entice potential iPhone 4 owners in that part of the world over to their side with the introduction of their very own microSIM card. This ought to be interesting, as not only China Unicom subscribers will be able to make the jump to a different carrier, as well as folks who picked up their iPhones from the grey market. At the moment, the microSIM will be available only from the carrier’s Shanghai branch for its Gotone users, although we have word that its Beijing branch is tipped to deliver the new diminutive card as well. Strangely though, the microSIM that China Mobile offers cannot see action on the iPad.
Next Story: White Samsung Fascinate to arrive via Best Buy
- 2014-04-21: China Government Sets Regulations For Game Consoles
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2011-09-14: iPhone 4 thinner than Samsung Galaxy S2, so says Advertising Standards Authority
- 2011-08-23: Apple's Asian suppliers build cheaper 8GB iPhones
- 2011-08-18: Apple to introduce China Mobile iPhone?