Truly truly, can we call the TV an idiot box even now? Definitely not in the future if Chunghwa and Intel have their way, as both companies are working on delivering a new smart TV device as well as relevant services to work in tandem with cloud computing technology and applications. While the exact identity of the smart TV device is not confirmed just yet, Intel has already had experience by partnering with other manufacturers to roll out various devices such as Google TV products. Will something fruitful come out of this partnership? Only time will tell, but the idiot box tag is going to have to be dropped sooner or later.
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled