Dell’s Streak tablet device did not ship with Android 2.2 Froyo as many people anticipated originally, but that’s all right since the Texas-based company has just reconfirmed that an official update will be rolling out pretty soon. Of course, this doesn’t mean that current Dell Streak owners do not already have Android 2.2 running on it – those who know how to root it would definitely have more or less given Froyo a go by now. While there was no specific date given, chances are we wouldn’t need to wait until the end of December to have it roll out. At least this Gorilla Glass-equipped device will be able to keep up with the rest of the Android-powered smartphones in terms of firmware freshness…
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Microsoft Researchers Create Smart Bra To Detect Moods
- Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- Bill Gates Terms Amazon Prime Air "Over-Optimistic"
- Google Chromecast Custom ROM Released
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, Dell, dell streak, froyo, streak, Tablet,
- Seen at: streaksmart