Dell’s Streak tablet device did not ship with Android 2.2 Froyo as many people anticipated originally, but that’s all right since the Texas-based company has just reconfirmed that an official update will be rolling out pretty soon. Of course, this doesn’t mean that current Dell Streak owners do not already have Android 2.2 running on it – those who know how to root it would definitely have more or less given Froyo a go by now. While there was no specific date given, chances are we wouldn’t need to wait until the end of December to have it roll out. At least this Gorilla Glass-equipped device will be able to keep up with the rest of the Android-powered smartphones in terms of firmware freshness…
Next Story: Amazon offers Motorola Droid 2 for just a penny
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!