Touch screen specialist Displax from Portugal has just announced a couple of its products which are known as the Displax Oqtopus and the Displax Overlay Multitouch. The former will be a portable, all-in-one, multi-touch table that will play nice with Windows 7, where it will be able to recognize four independent inputs on a 42-inch display. If you’re freaked out by germs and bacteria, fret not as it works with a stylus or a gloved finger. As for the Displax Overlay Multitouch, this customizable overlay will sit on your LCD or plasma TV, transforming it into a touchscreen-capable display. The Displax Oqtopus won’t come cheap though, priced between 4500 Euros to 6500 Euros depending on whether you get a PC and/or LCD screen fitted to it, while the Overlay Multitouch will knock you back from 1300 Euros to 6000 Euros, depending on the size of your choice.RELATED
- Projecteo Lets You Share Your Instagram Photos The Old Fashioned Way
- Canon EOS 7D MK II Not Arriving Anytime Soon? [Rumor]
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Seen at: pocket-lint