eLEGS is a cool exoskeleton made for the public that will allow wheelchair-bound folks to walk. If you think it looks vaguely familiar, that’s because it licenses technology from the HULC exoskeleton that is being used in the military. The technology has allowed paraplegics to walk about and you can check out a video of the eLEGS in action after the jump, along with some interviews from the folks involved in the creation of it.
- 2014-04-04: Robot Exoskeleton Allows 4-Year Old Girl Work Her Arms
- 2014-03-03: Body Suit Turns You Into Superman
- 2013-11-10: Indego Exoskeleton Helps Paralyzed Man Walk Again
- 2013-09-16: Exoskeleton Glove Created By Teen
- 2013-09-11: Robo-mate Exoskeleton Being Developed In Europe