eLEGS is a cool exoskeleton made for the public that will allow wheelchair-bound folks to walk. If you think it looks vaguely familiar, that’s because it licenses technology from the HULC exoskeleton that is being used in the military. The technology has allowed paraplegics to walk about and you can check out a video of the eLEGS in action after the jump, along with some interviews from the folks involved in the creation of it.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: exoskeleton,
- Seen at: crunchgear