Could the iPad keyboard case accessory market become flooded with so many choices that it can be pretty hard to find out just what is exceptional in that area in due time, with the rest being nothing but dross? Well, another model is attempting to make its way to the market after obtaining FCC approval, where Chinese OEM manufacturer Shenzhen Ctech Science and Technology Development Co. has submitted their X3000 iPad keyboard case that boasts a spacious QWERTY keyboard which is hidden under a leather exterior – we are wont to think that this will be fake leather, but until the pricing structure is released, nothing can be confirmed really just yet. It can last for up to 45 days on a single charge (!) – we have our doubts, since it connects to the iPad via Bluetooth, and 45 days sounds too farfetched if you use the iPad for up to 7 hours or so a day.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC