Could the iPad keyboard case accessory market become flooded with so many choices that it can be pretty hard to find out just what is exceptional in that area in due time, with the rest being nothing but dross? Well, another model is attempting to make its way to the market after obtaining FCC approval, where Chinese OEM manufacturer Shenzhen Ctech Science and Technology Development Co. has submitted their X3000 iPad keyboard case that boasts a spacious QWERTY keyboard which is hidden under a leather exterior – we are wont to think that this will be fake leather, but until the pricing structure is released, nothing can be confirmed really just yet. It can last for up to 45 days on a single charge (!) – we have our doubts, since it connects to the iPad via Bluetooth, and 45 days sounds too farfetched if you use the iPad for up to 7 hours or so a day.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors