Tech companies are in a mood to give away free hardware lately. Recently we’ve heard reports of Microsoft giving free Windows Phone 7 devices, followed by RIM offering free BlackBerry PlayBook tablets to developers. Now Google is getting in on the game too as the search giant will be handing out a juicy 10,000 free Google TV units to developers in hopes of encouraging them to develop websites with the TV screen in mind, enticing developers to come up with creative stuff for Google TV. If you’re a developer and plan to net yourself one of those free devices, you can check out the nitty gritty details on the Google TV blog.
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2013-07-16: Google To Roll Out Online TV Service (Rumor)