You might think of farms as country places with no technology but an industrial designer has come up with a rather fancy concept that might see farms look really futuristic. The concept design involves a fancy tractor, dubbed the Deuterium, that is powered by hydrogen fuel cells and nano solar cells. It’s no ordinary tractor, though as it features an onboard CPU, GPRS, and sensor controlled motion path allocation. The machine is embedded with nano solar cells and incorporates a 360-degree light and night vision camera feed, allowing it to continue farming day and night. An integrated vacuum power suction at the rear allows it to pull heavy farm equipment and farming tools and comes equipped with a retractable and expandable axial shift mechanism to adjust the ground clearance and the length of the vehicle.
Next Story: Oakley 3D Eyewear For TRON: Legacy
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept