Garmin has a couple more models to their Forerunner range of mobile GPS systems, namely the 410 and 210. The former will take over where the 405 left off, while the 210 will succeed the 110 model which was launched earlier this spring. The Garmin Forerunner 410 will feature a larger touch bezel than its predecessor, allowing you to scroll through existing data which describes details such as pace and heart rate in a snap, never mind if you’re sweating buckets or if it is raining cats and dogs. It will retail for $325, while the lesser 210 is going for $25 cheaper. If you’re an avid runner and love to have more details on how far you’ve gone and where, then the Forerunner series would be worth a shot. [Press Release]
Next Story: Light Frequency Fingertips depends on music
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!