There are folks who think that electric cars have some trouble going the distance, and they will probably want to check out the yellow and purple Audi A2 car that recently completed a 600km trip in seven hours on a single charge. The trip was made while the heating was on and the driver even joked to reporters that they could charge their iPhones as there was still some electricity left in the car. Such a feat nets the team a new world record, which is a good step forward as most electric cars can typically go only for 60km to 70km before needing more juice. Looks like the development of electric cars is going along just nicely.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: audi, electric car,
- Seen at: physorg