Android users have been able to enjoy the Google Goggles app that allows them to search by taking pictures for a while now. If you iPhone users have been feeling left out, the good news is that Google has announced that Goggles has arrived for the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. Since it’s still a Labs product, it works well on images of landmarks, logos, and the covers of books, though it won’t work so well on some things such as animals, plants, or food. Google Goggles is currently available in the App Store under the Google Mobile App, and will be gradually appearing in all App Stores around the world starting from today. Google Goggles is currently only enabled for English-speaking users, and it requires an auto-focusing camera, which explains its lack of iPhone 3G support. Video demonstration after the jump.
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Android, goggles, Google, google goggles, iPhone, iphone 3gs, iphone 4,
- Seen at: googlemobile.blogspot