Google Docs is already pretty useful and now the search giant has implemented a useful improvement for drag-and-drop fans out there. Google Docs already allows you to add images by uploading them from your hard-drive, by URL, or using Google Image Search. Now if you’re using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari, you’ll be able to drag-and-drop images directly from your desktop into your documents. It’s a simple little improvement, but you can bet that it will be very useful for users out there who can’t stand browsing their computer looking for a file that’s just sitting on their desktop.
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-03-11: Google Introduces Add-Ons For Docs And Sheets
- 2013-12-11: Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- 2012-09-05: Google spreadsheets get all talkative with discussions