Google’s Street View service that allows you to view maps at street level is incredibly useful and not to mention controversial. If you’ve previously read about the pranksters (pictured above) who like to tail the Google Street View cars, it’s going to get a lot easier for them in Italy as the country has demanded that Google start giving people in that country three days warning via radio and newspapers before its Street View cars will begin to roam the streets. Such a move would go a long way to avoiding some of the more embarrassing Street View pictures that have cropped up in the past, which is probably a good thing.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-04-04: Apple Patent Hints At Their Own Version Of Google Street View
- 2010-05-15: Google Street View Team Accidentally Catches Wi-Fi Data
- 2010-08-11: Software erases pedestrians from Google Street View