Who would have thought that something as ordinary as a Jack-O-Lantern could be hacked to include an LED matrix? Taking up to 8 hours to solder, this pumpkin equipped with an LED matrix comes with a whole lot of wires and requires careful as well as steady hands to get it going. After all, Halloween is just coming up this weekend, so it makes perfect sense if you can spare at least a couple of evenings by splitting up the work to get this up and running in time – otherwise, just shelve it for next year’s celebrations, aye? It looks too good to be used only once, so you might want to just leave your Jack-O-Lantern lying around once October 31st is over. If you’re curious to know how it works, why not check out the video in the extended post?
- Google Glass Wearer Evicted From Seattle Eatery
- 3D Scanner Technology Does Not Need Much Light At All To Create Clear Images
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- President Obama's Speech Gets Printed In 3D
- Seattle Restaurant Ejects Patron For Wearing Google Glass
- Follow: diy, hack, mod,
- Seen at: hackaday