If the fact that 2011 is just around the corner isn’t reason enough to expect iLife ’11 from Apple to arrive soon, perhaps the listing of an iLife ’11 book on Amazon UK and Germany that should arrive in November 2010 might convince you. The book mentions that iPhoto, iMovie and more apps for Mac, iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad are here, though it isn’t clear if it means that iLife is coming to iOS or what way that iLife will be related to iOS. Some new MacBooks are expected to arrive in the next month or so, and that might actually be a good time for Apple to introduce the updated version of iLife, so we’ll be keeping our eyes and ears open.
Next Story: TDK has new flexible passive matrix OLED panel
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone