If the fact that 2011 is just around the corner isn’t reason enough to expect iLife ’11 from Apple to arrive soon, perhaps the listing of an iLife ’11 book on Amazon UK and Germany that should arrive in November 2010 might convince you. The book mentions that iPhoto, iMovie and more apps for Mac, iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad are here, though it isn’t clear if it means that iLife is coming to iOS or what way that iLife will be related to iOS. Some new MacBooks are expected to arrive in the next month or so, and that might actually be a good time for Apple to introduce the updated version of iLife, so we’ll be keeping our eyes and ears open.
Next Story: TDK has new flexible passive matrix OLED panel
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17 Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16 Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle