Ubergizmo is supporting Innovate!2010, a global program to identify 100 of the most promising technology, media and telecommunications startups. Applications are being accepted for Pitch Slams in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Boston and Austin. At the Pitch Slams, semi-finalists will be evaluated by a panel of judges using Guidewire Group’s proprietary G/Score, which is used globally by world class investors, technology vendors and fortune 1000 companies to identify promising startups.
Top-ranking startups will be named to the Innovate!100, enjoy global promotion, and become part of the Innovate network, receiving pre-qualified introductions to potential partners, investors and customers like Microsoft, Cisco Systems, PayPal, Silicon Valley Bank, Symphony Corporation, Best Buy, HP, Motorola, O2 Litmus, RIM, SAP, Oracle, SWIFT and Verizon, dozens of early-stage investors, and marquee media partners.
Startups can apply for free here.
The Silicon valley Pitch Slam will occur tomorrow in Mountain View, CA. More info and attendee registration ($49) here.
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-10-18: Social Media Monitoring is the Key to Developing Successful Gadgets
- 2010-10-25: HTC, Samsung, Intel, Motorola discuss Device futures at Open Mobile Summit