You might remember the Etch A Sketch iPad case that surfaced recently and brought up plenty of old memories. Now if you want to turn your expensive iPad even closer to the love of your childhood, you could always pick up the official Etch A Sketch HD iPad app that has just been launched. Of course, you’ll still be missing the physical buttons but you’ll be able to draw on the screen with your finger. It also includes the ability to share your images on Facebook, store them in a gallery and even import photos to trace, tricking folks into thinking that you’re an Etch A Sketch Jedi. The most important shake-to-erase feature is still available to prove its authenticity and if you’re sold on this, you’ll need to shell out $2.99 in order to purchase it.
Next Story: Lenovo Introduces Its M75e Business Desktop
- iOS 7.1 Reminds Users Of 15 Minute Window While Making In-App Purchases
- iPhone Might Have Saved Soldier's Life In Afghanistan
- Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1