With Halloween just around the corner, an iPhone 4 costume has surfaced, and it looks pretty darned good. Aside from looking very much like an iPhone 4, the costume features a 40-inch LED LCD panel (which must be rather heavy), a jailbroken iPhone 4, VGA output, LED camera light, a mini 12v battery and weighs roughly 75 lbs. The costume took a good 3 days to complete, and if you check out the video after the jump, you’ll even see the interface being used, making it seem like you’re actually using a giant iPhone 4 (though he’s probably just controlling the display from the real iPhone). Seems like a cool costume for Halloween that will set you apart from the witches and warlocks.
Next Story: Micromouse Solves Maze In Seconds
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-08-22 iPhone 4, I choose you!
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-12-22 iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak demonstrated on video