With Halloween just around the corner, an iPhone 4 costume has surfaced, and it looks pretty darned good. Aside from looking very much like an iPhone 4, the costume features a 40-inch LED LCD panel (which must be rather heavy), a jailbroken iPhone 4, VGA output, LED camera light, a mini 12v battery and weighs roughly 75 lbs. The costume took a good 3 days to complete, and if you check out the video after the jump, you’ll even see the interface being used, making it seem like you’re actually using a giant iPhone 4 (though he’s probably just controlling the display from the real iPhone). Seems like a cool costume for Halloween that will set you apart from the witches and warlocks.
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: Apple Inc, halloween, iphone 4,
- Seen at: crunchgear